At Homestead Inspection Group, our customers come first. We can assist you with every detail of your new home purchase. Whether you are a first time homebuyer, in the process of building a new home, or an Investor, our licensed staff is at your service. Homestead Inspection Group can offer over 20 years of experience, knowledge and expertise with all of the following:


Mechanical and Structural Residential

Commercial Inspections

Infrared Thermal Imaging

Pool and Spa

 EIFS Inspection Reports

Stucco Evaluations

Waterfront Bulkhead Inspections

Full Phase Inspections

Sprinkler Systems

Well & Septic Inspections


All of our Specialists are licensed by the State of Texas and together have completed over 14,000 inspections. Whether you live here in Texas or are coming from afar, Homestead Inspection Group can take care of all your needs. If you require a termite inspection, lead based paint testing and even static testing, we can assist you through one of our many professional affiliations in acquiring the services you may need.

Our phone is answered from 8AM to 9PM.  Seven (7) days a week by our office manager, Susan Mills.


Satisfaction Guarantee

"Give Us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!"
If you are not satisfied with our service when you receive your report, we'll refund your fee payment.   

This guarantee is offered for a full 7 days after the date of inspection.

Click Here for Details

 Here are just a few benefits of being a customer of Homestead Inspection Group.   
  • Free Home Security System Inspection provided by ADT and/or Bulldog Security. Call office or talk to Inspector for details
  • State of the Art Computerized Inspection Report with Color Photos - On-site upon request or the next morning
  • Gain Peace of Mind
  • Much more ...


We educate our clients during the home inspection, so whether you are a buyer, seller, or a current homeowner you will receive an unbiased opinion regarding the condition of the property. Our inspectors have completed some of the industry’s most comprehensive training programs. In addition to our State License, we take pride in the fact that we have achieved the certification designations that set us apart from many of our competitors.  We'll provide you with information so you can have Peace of Mind.  Give us a call and experience the Homestead Inspection Group Difference ... Where the Inspection is Just the Beginning.



    Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice

                                                         Free Information