Home Consulting & Inspection Services ...

The following are the services to look for:

*Building Consulting

*Home Inspections

*Component Inspections (Specific Inspection - Only need one or two area inspected, gives us a call)

*Wood Destroying Insect Infestation Inspection Report
  Provided by Associated Service Companies 

*New Construction Consulting and Inspections

*Stucco and EIFS Moisture Inspections- Since 1994

  Our Experience makes us problem solvers- If we can't resolve the problem no fee charge

*Moisture Problems such as Discolored or Buckled Wood Flooring
  If we can't solve the problem or make a recommendation toward solution no fee charge


*Bank Draw Inspections

*Insurance Inspections

*Pre-listing Inspections

We have put together a Pre-listing Inspections Program that is second to none.  Sure, others offer this, but we take it to a new level.

 

New Construction Phase Inspections

We’ll provide you with New Construction Phase Inspections.  This is a great tool for you.  The local Code Enforcement Officer is not trained to conduct home inspections, so why would you not want to protect your investment?

 

Environmental Testing Services
Provided by Associated Service Company

 

*Mold Inspections and Testing
  Mold Remediatation and protocal reports

*Radon Testing 

  Generally not required in the Houston Area

*Septic System Inspection- Certified NAWT No. 111950IC 

*Commercial Inspections 

*What Really Matters?

 

Buying a home … The process can be stressful. A home inspection is supposed to give you peace of mind, but often has the opposite effect. You will be asked to absorb a lot of information in a short time. This often includes a written report, checklists, photographs, environmental reports, and what the inspector himself says during the inspection. All this combined with the seller's disclosure and what you notice yourself makes the experience even more overwhelming. What should you do?

 

Relax … You are about to hire the best home consulting / Inspection Company in the area. We are Professionally Trained, State Licensed, and Nationally Certified to complete the inspection task at hand. You will be presented a state of the art comprehensive computerized inspection report with color digital photos, that is  emailed to you. A full consultation on the report is a must.  Also, you will receive many other materials that you will enjoy and will assist you with in the home buying process and future maintenance of the property.

 

Most of your inspection will be maintenance recommendations, life expectancies and minor imperfections. These are nice to know about. However, the issues that really matter will fall into four categories:

 

Major defects. An example of this would be a structural failure. Things that lead to major defects. A small roof-flashing leak, for example.Things that may hinder your ability to finance, legally occupy, or insure the home.
Safety hazards, such as an exposed, live buss bar at the electric panel.


Anything in these categories should be addressed. Often a serious problem can be corrected inexpensively to protect both life and property (especially in categories 2 and 4).

 

Most sellers are honest and are often surprised to learn of defects uncovered during an inspection. Realize that sellers are under no obligation to repair everything mentioned in the report. No home is perfect. Keep things in perspective. Don't kill your deal over things that don't matter. It is inappropriate to demand that a seller address deferred maintenance, conditions already listed on the seller's disclosure, or nit-picky items.

 

Portions of the above is an excerpt from Sell Your Home For More by Nick Gromicko. Copyright (C) 1997 Nick Gromicko

 

"Give Us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!"

 

 

 

If you would like to know more, please contact me for a personal consultation, or to schedule an inspection today.

 



Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice

 

The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) regulates Real Estate Brokers & Sales agents, Real Estate Inspectors, Home Warranty Companies, Easement & Right of Way Agents & Time Share Interest Providers

 

You Can Find more information and check the Status of a License Holder at

 

You can sent a complaint against a License Holder to

 TREC

A Complaint form is available on the TREC website

 

TREC administers two recovery funds which may be use to satisfy a Civil Court Judgement against a Broker, sales agent, Real Estate Inspector, or Easement or Right of Way Agent,

If certain requirements are met.

 

If you have questions or issues about the activities of a License Holder, The Complaint Process or the Recovery Funds, please visit the Website or contact TREC at

 

Texas Real Estate Commission

P.O. Box 12188

Austin, TX, 78711-2188

(512) 936-3000