All Inspections are performed following the Standards of Practice as mandated by The
State Of Texas Texas Real Estate Commission
The following is listed to show what is inspected with some of the major items and sub items that are involved with that particular system. Systems and Items shown are part of but not necessarily all of the inspection process.
- On site conference with our client is a must. We help you to know and understand our inspection procedures and reporting process.
- We answer your questions about Roofing support and instillation on, built-up, modified, composition, tile, wood, metal.
- Slab movement with its attendant cracks in walls, ceilings, stuck doors and that crack in the slab, are evaluated and an opinion rendered as to how your foundation is performing.
- Heating and A/C are always checked for performance and safety.
- Electrical and Plumbing items receive a thorough inspection for operation and safety.
- Pool, Spa, heater, instillation and repair experience for over 25 years.
- Well and septic systems are checked for operation and performance.
- Certified For Thermal Imaging. Upon Request.
- Full Inspection service during construction phases are available, call us prior to start of construction or any time during the construction process.
- Over 14000 full inspections have been made as a licensed inspectors, including single unit, multiple units, and commercial buildings.
- Infrared Thermal Imagining on Commercial & Residential properties.
- We have experience on Stucco exterior wall construction.
- Full stand alone EIFS (known as artificial stucco) reports. Our moisture detection equipment will answer your concerns as shown on National News programs and the Internet.
- Waterfront Bulkhead Inspections, made with Mechanical & Structural Service.
- Equipment to get the job done, electronic gas and moisture meters, polarity and grounding test equipment, multimeters, thermostats, ladders, and much more.
- On site (immediate) and computer generated reports are available within 24 Hours.
- Your inspection will meet or exceed all provisions of the real estate “Standards of Practice” as set forth by the Texas Real Estate Commission.
Complete Inspection Home and Commercial Services/ Termite/ Environmental arranged at your request.
Included in your inspection are these key categories:
Exterior System (Siding, Windows, Trim, Doors, Decks, Patios, Steps)
Foundation, Structure, Interior Drainage
Heating and Fireplaces
Attic, Crawlspace, Insulation, Ventilation
What Really Matters?
Buying a home … The process can be stressful. A home inspection is supposed to give you peace of mind, but often has the opposite effect. You will be asked to absorb a lot of information in a short time. This often includes a written report, checklists, photographs, environmental reports, and what the inspector himself says during the inspection. All this combined with the seller's disclosure and what you notice yourself makes the experience even more overwhelming. What should you do?
Relax … You are about to hire the best home consulting / Inspection Company in the area. We are Professionally Trained, State Licensed, and Nationally Certified to complete the inspection task at hand. You will be presented a state of the art comprehensive computerized inspection report with color digital photos, that is printed on site and is also emailed to you. Also, you will receive many other materials that you will enjoy and will assist you with in the home buying process and future maintenance of the property.
Most of your inspection will be maintenance recommendations, life expectancies and minor imperfections. These are nice to know about. However, the issues that really matter will fall into four categories:
Major defects. An example of this would be a structural failure.
Things that lead to major defects. A small roof-flashing leak, for example.
Things that may hinder your ability to finance, legally occupy, or insure the home.
Safety hazards, such as an exposed, live buss bar at the electric panel.
Anything in these categories should be addressed. Often a serious problem can be corrected inexpensively to protect both life and property (especially in categories 2 and 4).
Most sellers are honest and are often surprised to learn of defects uncovered during an inspection. Realize that sellers are under no obligation to repair everything mentioned in the report. No home is perfect. Keep things in perspective. Don't kill your deal over things that don't matter. It is inappropriate to demand that a seller address deferred maintenance, conditions already listed on the seller's disclosure, or nit-picky items
Homestead Inspection Group Inspection is here to assist you in buying or selling your home - Reduce your Risk …
We educate our clients during the home inspection, so whether you are a buyer, seller, or a current homeowner you will receive an unbiased opinion regarding the condition of the property. Our inspectors have completed some of the industry’s most comprehensive training programs. In addition to our State License, we take pride in the fact that we have achieved the certification designations that set us apart from many of our competitors. We'll provide you with information so you can have Peace of Mind. Give us a call and experience the Homestead Inspection Group Difference ... Where the Inspection is Just the Beginning.
Homestead Inspection Group Inspection will provide home buyers, sellers or homeowners with the professional home inspection you deserve.
"Give us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!"
If you are in the market for a home inspection or if you would like to know more, please contact me for a personal consultation, or to schedule an inspection today.