If you you're planning on hiring a home inspector in the near future, it's imperative that you get our FREE "Consumer's Inside Guide to Home Inspection". This
controversial report will give you the information that most other local home inspectors will never tell you. Click Here to get your FREE copy.
We look forward to being of service to you.
"Give Us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!"
Sincerely, Homestead Inspection Group, Inc Your Building Consultants for Life.
P.S. Be sure to get our FREE "Consumer's Inside Guide to Home Inspection" and find out how you can test drive our services.